Thursday, June 11, 2015

Seven Ways to Let Love In

Love is right there for us.  Always and every day, it is available to every person.  A couple steps that will help you Love more:
Number One:  Love yourself.  Every day.  Be good to yourself, eat healthy, sexercise, and feed your soul (it knows what it needs).  Before you know it, people will be contacting you from all over the place, wanting to interact with you!
Number Two:  Be Honest in your dealings.  It is very hard to let Love in if you are lying to yourself, or to the people around you.  It brings in bad energy, and people will be repelled by this (even if they don't know why).
Number Three:  Open up to others.  Look people in the eyes when you speak with them.  Listen to what they have to say, and share what you are feeling yourself.  Even sharing things about you that you feel are negative, can be a way to positively connect with others.  They can tell when you are opening up to them, and they will often do the same.  But don't just complain to people.  If you constantly give people negative feelings, they will not want to spend time with you anymore.  Positivity attracts Positivity.  Love attracts Love!
Number Four:  Get on your path.  Our souls want to work towards something.  If you are stagnant in your life, if you are unhappy with your job, your relationships or anything else, figure out where the problem is and deal with it.  I've often ignored problems, hoping that they would disappear.  They rarely do.  They often get worse.  Now I'm aspiring to be proactive not reactive.  We are in control of our own lives!
Number Five:  Speak your truth, write your truth, act your truth (BE your truth).  That means an honest expression of who you truly are, not who society expects you to be.  There is great power within us, often just below the surface, waiting to be unleashed.
Number Six:  Open your chakras!  I'm definitely still working on this one, but I've found that the difference is very tangible.  Regardless of your spiritual or religious affiliation, just look at a diagram of the Chakras on a human, and imagine yourself aligning them.  It has especially helped me to imagine this while I am walking.  Before, I was hunched forward, closing my throat (representing Speaking your Truth).  Now when I walk, I just hold my head upright and align my chakras.  It has totally changed how I feel, how I look and even how others react to me.
Number Seven:  Every moment you can decide:  Love or Fear?  With each action, each reaction and every decision, choose Love.  Seriously, Love is the best.  We all have it available to us in every moment.
Lots of Love,
Alec
My links:
Alec Falle Art on Facebook
spirit_animal_guides on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment