Friday, June 5, 2015

Help as Many People as Possible



I have always wanted to help other people.  I feel that I am a good listener and a good friend.  However, It's very easy to get distracted by money.  If you are in survival mode, if you are living paycheck to paycheck, how can you spend meaningful time helping other people?

For some time, I became obsessed with getting rich.  I though that I deserved to be wealthy, and was frustrated that it was not happening for me yet.  Then I heard Zig Ziglar speaking about "value to society".  He says that your earnings are in direct proportion to the amount of value that you provide to society.  This hit me hard, because I was struggling with money, I was unable to amass savings, and I was not getting paid highly.  I also objected in some ways.  For instance, public school teachers are quite low on the pay scale, but they are obviously providing a great service to society.  What we have to consider here is the going rate for your services, and the people who you are serving.  Public school teachers are not getting paid highly because they are serving children, and they are doing it for free.  They will never exceed the going rate for the service which they are providing.

Therefore, if you are in a business with a limited income potential, your income will always be limited.  Simple enough.  With this in mind, I am expanding my offerings so that I can help more people.  If I am only selling paintings, I will always be limited by the number of paintings that I can create, and the market value of my work.  I am expanding my online presence so that more people will be able to enjoy my artwork, and more people will be able to own and share it if they like what they see.  I have started promoting affiliate offers so that I can create residual income from the traffic that my websites generate.  I have started creating blog posts and youTube videos to create a larger following, and to share my voice with people all over the world.  If you believe in what I am doing, I invite you to share and follow these efforts, and I will be happy to do the same for you.  But that's not the point of this blog post.

What I am driving towards is this:  How can I help you?  I was born to serve humanity, and to create beauty and love in this world (My name literally means 'helper of mankind').  With that in mind, I am offering a Free, 30 day Life Improvement course for the first 8 people to sign up.  What does that mean?

What I've found is that Self-Improvement is greatly enhanced by accountability.  If you are on your own, and nobody cares what you are working towards, then it can be quite the uphill struggle.  If you don't know what you are working towards, it is basically impossible.  I am offering to be there for you, help you clarify your goals, and encourage you towards that progress that you wish to achieve.  Completely free, because I care.  Here's what it includes specifically:

2 Phone consultations

2 Email consultations

1 Life Improvement Work Sheet

1 Goal Setting Work Sheet

2 Publications of your goals on my Inspiration TurboCharge page (optional)

1 Summary + Future Action Plan

Again, I am only providing this service (for Free) to 8 people this month.  First come, first serve.

I wish you great success in your endeavors, and I hope to hear from you!

Alec

My links:

Artist Website:
www.alecfallehamilton.com

Work from Home blog:
http://eightfigureartist.com/2015/06/03/book-review-the-science-of-getting-rich/

Other art products (duvet covers, pillows, cell phone cases etc.):
http://instaprints.com/featured/lucifers-hummingbird-over-heart-chakra-mandala-alec-falle-hamilton.html

5 Steps to Success Online:
http://thesfm.com/alecfallehamilton?pg=video-series&t=the8figureartist-help_people

No comments:

Post a Comment