Saturday, June 6, 2015

Creating Abundance (from Right Where You Are)

The more I read about success, and about creating wealth and abundance, the more I come across the same information over and over again.  It's as though all of the answers are right there for us, available at any time.  The trick is to actually act on the wisdom that is provided.

When I moved to Austin, I found myself in a difficult financial situation.  I had very little money, I hardly knew anybody, and I was trying to be a professional artist, but I had no foundation to stand on.  All of the information that I was consuming told me to feel abundant, to act abundant, to give freely, and that these things would come flowing back to me.  But it is difficult to create these feelings when you are coming from a place of lack and scarcity.  So how do people make the transition from one to the other?

It comes down to one simple word:  gratitude.  Do you ever wonder why some very wealthy people are miserable and unsatisfied, while some on the 'poorest' people in the world are smiling and enjoying every day?  Gratitude.  To quote Zig Ziglar again "you must adopt an attitude of gratitude".  Each day, focus your energy on what you do have.  Focus your energy on all of the blessings that have been bestowed upon you, give thanks for all that you have, and more blessings will surely come your way.

This is a magical formula because it works from wherever you are, as long as you adopt it with regular and determined focus.  Each day I give thanks for my wonderful family and friends, for my amazing partner, for my healthy body, for the roof over my head, the air that I breathe, and the food and water I have access to.  I give thanks for the opportunity to pursue my passions, to work from home, to work while traveling, and to be a professional artist.  I give thanks if the sun is shining, if the sky is filled with clouds, or if rain is pouring from the heavens.    I give thanks for the talents that I have been given, and for the chance to develop new ones.  I give thanks for the seas and the plains, the mountains and the rivers, for the sun and the moon, for the stars above and the earth that I stand on.  Each and every breathe that I take is a blessing, and I vow not to take that for granted any more.

So with that, I would like to say thank you.  For reading this far on my blog post, for supporting me along my journey, and for being who you are every day.  Thank you.

Love,

Alec

My links:

Spongebob "Attitude of Gratitude"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eywmvk04TRM

My Art Website:
www.alecfallehamilton.com

Boost Your Online Value:
http://thesfm.com/alecfallehamilton?pg=video-series&t=the8figureartist-help_people


No comments:

Post a Comment