Thursday, June 11, 2015

One Human Family

I truly believe that we are in this together.  We find ourselves on this beautiful planet, this abundant planet, with the task of living in harmony and peace.  We are all children of mother earth, therefore we are all brothers and sisters.
This is a change that I have made recently in my thinking.  I am referring to men as brothers, and to women as sisters.  It creates a powerful connection, a feeling of family, and a positive bond.  If we the people can create space in our hearts to make this change, we have the power to transform our global community.
It starts with small steps, right where you are.  Just try the words, see how they feel.  If it feels inauthentic, remember that we all do have the same mother.  The Mother Earth provides us with the food that we eat, the water that we drink and the air that we breathe.  We cannot survive without her.  Our separations into groups of race, ethnicity, and nationality are only superficial.  We must see the deeper truth.  I'm sending lots of Love to my brothers and sisters all over the world.
Peace,
Alec Falle Hamilton
My art website:
Human Family youTube video:

No comments:

Post a Comment