Friday, May 29, 2015

Book Review: The Science of Getting Rich

The Science of Getting Rich

by Wallace D. Wattles

Have you read The Secret?  Have you thought about the Law of Attraction, or experimented with it in your own life?  What happened?  How much time and energy did you put into attracting your goals and visions?

Throughout my life, I have made use of the Law of Attraction, but mainly for small things.  I have acquired some beautiful bicycles, a Steel Rhino (PT Cruiser), good jobs, many awesome friends, and even a Loving partnership.  (I literally wished in a wishing well, many times over!)  But, without truly realizing what I was doing, I was also attracting financial scarcity.  

I kept my mind on feelings of lack, and the perception that I would always be struggling and saving to have enough money.  I did not believe that I could be financially abundant, and therefore, I could not be financially abundant (until I flipped the switch).  

I changed the fundamental way in which I think and act, and I swiftly begun to attract the abundance that I needed to fulfill my destiny.  Each day, instead of waking and worrying about how I am going to pay rent, or make enough for my bills, I begin my morning with a powerful vision.  I sit with a glass of water, breathe deeply, and thank all of creation for the many blessings that I have received and will receive.  I am filled with gratitude as I envision the beautiful future that I am creating.  I am excited to get up and start working on my visions, and I have power and energy to take me through to the wee hours of the morning.  My heart is overflowing with Love for my beautiful partner Lindsay, for my wonderful friends and family, and for the opportunity to live another day on this heavenly planet.  

Simply adopting these practices has attracted many new opportunities in my life, it has brought people and ideas to me in abundance, and it has filled my soul with the purpose that it so desperately needed.

Wallace D. Wattles (I just love that name) wrote about these principles long ago.  I believe in the 1930's, although my ebook doesn't have a date on it.  And the fact is, these ideas have been around for far longer than that, and they have been safeguarded to keep them out of the hands of evil doers (Hence "The Secret").  But these days, with the power of the internet, these ancient secrets are coming into the collective consciousness.

His book is simple and straightforward, an easy, but powerful read.  For some, it has too much talk of Faith and God, but I say label these powers what you will.  If you choose to put the system to work in your life, you will begin to see changes within a short period of time.  You will attract the vibration that you are transmitting.  In order to move forward, we must always be making progress ourselves (nobody will do it for you).  In order to have riches, we must transmit the frequency of abundance ourselves (or we will attract nothing but more scarcity).


"Man must form a clear and definite mental image of the things he wishes to have, to do, or to become; and he must hold this mental image in his thoughts, while being deeply grateful to the Supreme that all his desires are granted to him. The man who wishes to get rich must spend his leisure hours in contemplating his Vision, and in earnest thanksgiving that the reality is being given to him. Too much stress cannot be laid on the importance of frequent contemplation of the mental image, coupled with unwavering faith and devout gratitude. This is the process by which the impression is given to the Formless, and the creative forces set in motion. "

Every man and woman deserves to have what they require to fulfill their souls purpose.  Every human can achieve this transformation, if they have the faith and vision to manifest their desires.  Do not be skeptical, do not be afraid, proceed bravely towards your dreams.  The path will reveal itself to you.

YouTube audiobook:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VadExa-5PWc

5 Steps to Success Online:
http://thesfm.com/alecfallehamilton?t=FB1

My new and improved website:
www.alecfallehamilton.com

Thanks for stopping by!  Much Love, 

Alec





No comments:

Post a Comment